Friday, March 6, 2009

Suggestions if you are hearing noise

There has been quite a bit of activity since CTV News aired the spot about the humming noise being heard in our house and neighbourhood. Thank you for the messages!

Some suggestions to those of you who are living with unidentified noise in your house:

1. Call 3-1-1 and explain the situation.
2. Call each of the utility companies:
- Enmax
- Atco
- Calgary Waterworks & Sewer
3. Call 3-1-1 and ask to speak to a Bylaw Officer.
4. Call your Alderman, explain the situation & request assistance.
5. Call your Community Organization, explain the situation & request assistance.

Please send an email to, too. Help is just a click away! Please let others know how things are going.